hrEntries is a comprehensive HCM platform that enables you to manage all your employee data, payroll process, statutory compliance, expense reimbursements, leave and attendance management, timesheets, incentives, document vaulting to name a few. Free trial available.
hrEntries is a comprehensive HCM platform that enables organizations to efficiently handle critical personnel data and process management from hire-to-retire. With hrEntries, your HR and Finance teams can efficiently collaborate and manage a wide variety of business processes such as payroll, expense reimbursements, statutory compliance maintenance, incentives management, leave and attendance administration etc with ease on a single unified platform, thus eliminating the need for discreet point solutions that need extensive integrations and IT management.
hrEntries enables all Personnel information, both statutorily required and otherwise, to be handled in a secure manner ensuring efficient and error free processing based on a single source of truth within the organization.
Whether you are a growing business experiencing the limitations of handling data using discreet spreadsheets or are using an existing solution that is no longer able to handle your growing business needs, hrEntries can enable you to manage your business processes with ease.
The application is structured in a modular fashion and comprises of the following modules:
- Personnel Information Management
- Payroll Management
- Expenses Management
- Leave Management
- Attendance Management
- Incentives Management
- Document Vault
- Employee Self Service
1. Personnel Information Management:
All critical Employee data, right from the personal details to the various government provided identifiers can be managed within the system. Apart from this, each employee’s educational and employment history can be maintained in the system as well. Listed below are the set of data related to personnel that can be managed within the system:
- Various Identification Numbers such as PAN, AADHAAR, UAN, EPF etc
- Past Employment history
- Educational history
- Bank Accounts
- Personal Profile information
- Qualification and identification documents collected from employees
- Various documents issued to employees
- Adhoc and unlimited employee grouping
- Employee location assignment and history tracking
- Employee department assignment and history tracking
- Employee project assignment and history tracking
- Employee incentive plan mappings
- Access controlled release of employee documents
- Organization structure and hierarchy
- Employee Separations management
- Background verification
- Extensive Headcount analytics reports
- Onboarding and offboarding trends
- Roles and fine-grained access control
- Employee Self-Service
- User Identity Management
- Data locking post separation to prevent overwrites
2. Payroll Management:
hrEntries provides comprehensive support for single-click payroll processing. It supports all input processes and post processes associated with payroll processing that can be configured to the needs of the business. These processes include:
- Adhoc hikes/deductions under any payheads
- Arrears processing and payouts
- Leave encashments
- Loss of Pay inputs
- Loan/Advance management and recoveries
- Withholding & Bonus Payouts
- Incentives computation and payouts
- Full and Final Settlement
- Hold on Salary Payouts
- Final Payout instructions for the Banks
- Investment Declarations & Proof submissions
- Detailed Tax Workings per latest statutes
- Compensation revisions and history
- Maker-Checker processes for payroll finalization
- Statutory Reports for EPF, ESI, PT and Income Tax
- Extensive Payroll Analytics for deeper insights
- Payroll Process Data Export
- Pay structures by grades and hierarchy
- Payroll Calendars by employment types
- User Notifications for key payroll events
- Audit log of all key actions associated with Payroll processing
- Data locking to prevent overwrites post approvals
3. Expense Reimbursements Management:
Entire process of expense claim and proof submissions can be completely streamlined with hrEntries. Employees can self-submit their expense claims and the same can be routed to designated back end processing departments through configurable workflows. hrEntries enables the settlements team through the entire process of submission verifications, approvals and eventual payouts with instructions to banks for settlement. All this backed by extensive analytical reporting to provide clear insights into areas of spend and trends. Listed below are some of the capabilities of the expense reporting module:
- Extensible, configurable and customizable Expense Categories
- Mappings to chart of accounts per business reporting needs
- ESS based Workflow process for submission of expense reports
- Team expense reports
- Configurable Notifications
- Settlements processing – both partial and complete
- Auto generation of reports pending settlements
- Settlements approval process before release
- Data locking post approvals to prevent overwrites
- Expense allocations by projects and customers
- Multi-currency support for expense claims
- Extensive expense analytics across multiple dimensions
4. Leave Management:
hrEntries supports a fully functional and automated leave management module. Any number of leave categories can be created and assigned to employees based on their employment types. Further, custom rules can be defined for accrual, carry forward, encashability and applicability based on tenure. The rules can be configured to be processed at different periodicity – monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. All this, through configuration and not any customizations.
You can enable managers to keep track of team member leave account balances and configure rules at an organizational level whether to allow or disallow negative leave balances and if negative leave balances are to be automatically considered for loss of pay. This enables HR to administer leave policies with ease and ensure adherence and discipline seamlessly.
Employees can view their leave account balances on their ESS and also carry out various submission and approval related activities as well.
Listed below are the key capabilities of the Leave Module:
- Extensible and configurable leave categories
- Configurable leave rules to meet your organizations policies and needs
- Vary Leave entitlements by different employment types
- Vary Leave entitlements by different tenures
- Vary Leave entitlements by locations
- Allow/disallow negative leave balances
- Enable negative leave balances to be considered for LOP
- Seamless year end processing and carry forward of balances.
- Location specific Leave calendars and administration
- Automated periodic reporting of leave accrual processing
5. Attendance Management:
As with the leave module, hrEntries supports a fully functional attendance management module. Whether your organization relies on biometric devices to capture attendance or you prefer a web-based clocking system, hrEntries can support your business needs and significantly simplify the process of attendance administration. As with the leave module, you can configure rules to identify and flag attendance exceptions. Advanced analytics that is available at both organizational as well as team levels enables administrators and team managers to keep track of errant behavior and take timely action to enforce discipline. Web timer-based tracking also enables location tagging to enable your field force to login while giving managers the visibility into where the teams logged in from.
Listed below are some of the key capabilities of the attendance module:
- Configurable rules to identify and flag exceptions
- Configurable time-in, time-out exception rules
- Auto conversion of exceptions into leaves
- Self/Manager/Admin Attendance regularization
- Extensive attendance analytical reporting of exceptions
- Attendance data import from external biometric/non-biometric devices
- Web Timer based attendance recording
- Geo location tagging for managing field staff attendance
6. Incentives Management
With hrEntries, you can create any number of incentive plans per your business needs for any grouping of employees, be it department wise, location wise, grade wise, branch wise or designation wise. The incentive plans can be simple or tiered with payouts being computed either on target achievement by number or percentage target achieved. Employees can be mapped to incentive plans per their grades/departments and specific targets can be set for each employee. Further, at the end of the defined period, evaluations can be done on target achievement and computation of incentives for the same can be auto calculated by the system and provided as inputs the payroll.
Incentive payouts can be configured to be handled as part of payroll or outside of payroll with separate payout statements created for the banks.
Listed below are the salient features of the Incentives module:
- Any number of incentive plans can be created
- Incentive plans can either be simple target achievement based or complex multi-tiered plans with incentives based on percentage achievements
- Employees can be mapped to incentive plans
- Employee incentive plan history
- Gain clear insights into performance management
- Identify your most productive employees over time and reward them
7. Document vault:
hrEntries provides the capability to create a centralized vault of all critical employee documents. You can configure fine grained access control on the documents so as to ensure its accessibility only the intended audience – be it specific employees, or groups or roles. Policy documents can be published to the entire organization through the ESS.
Further, employees can upload their specific documents themselves.
8. Employee Self-Service Portal:
The Employee self service portal provides a single unified interface for employees to get all their relevant data related to payroll, attendance, educational and professional backgrounds, leaves, expenses and the like. Payslips and detailed tax workings can be obtained directly by employees without having to approach HR/Finance for the same. Investment declarations and proof submissions can be managed directly through the portal as and when the administrator opens the portal for the same. Further, employees and also submit their expense reports and be notified on settlements of the same.
Employees can further update their dependent details, address details for communication, bank accounts for settlements and the like. Employees also have access to the entire organization hierarchy and associated information directly from the ESS portal.
FAQs of hrEntries
Q. What are the main features of hrEntries?
The key features of hrEntries are as follows:
- Bonus, Loan & Advances Management
- Employee Self Service Management
- Expense Management
- HR & Payroll
- Multi User login & Roll based access
- Reimbursement Management
- Taxation Management
- Pay Slip
- Formula Defined Salary Calculation
- Multi Company
- Salary Adjustment
- Self Service Portal
- Payroll Integration
- Employee Scheduling
- Alerts Notifications
- Calendar Management
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Receipt Management
- Events & Reminders
- PF/ESIS Calculation
- Salary Information & History
- Overtime Management
- Billable & Non-Billable Hours
- Email notifications
Q. How much do the hrEntries cost?
The hrEntries has 3 plans – Silver INR 20 (User/Month),Gold INR 35 (User/Month),Platinum INR 50 (User/Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of hrEntries?
hrEntries has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does hrEntries support?
hrEntries supports the following devices: IOS, Android, WinPhone
Q. Which operating system does hrEntries support?
hrEntries support the following operation system : Web App
Q. What payment method does hrEntries support?
hrEntries support the following payment methods : Monthly,Yearly,Onetime(Perpetual license).
Q. What is the deployment type?
hrEntries has deployment type : Install, Web Based.