Easy & Fast GST Accounting Software for Small & Medium Businesses. Try the 15 days FREE trial of Zybra. One-click GST Report, Custom GST Invoicing, Automatic GST Calculations, Role based Multiple Access make GST accounting easy.
Zybra relieves your from efforts spent in to & fro due to Offline, Complex & Costly Accounting Software. At Zybra, with Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence we provide automated & easy to use accounting for small & medium business which provide real-time data and save around 80% of efforts.
Zybra also provides integration to multiple software providing ease to import data from existing software and smoothly integrates into your Business Processes.
Zybra also provides Android based Receipts Manager, which makes managing receipts a simple 3 step process.
Here are some of the features Zybra has:
- Dashboard – Real-time updates of data in graphical form. Shows graphs of Total Receivables, Total Payables, Cash Flow, Top Expenses, Income vs Expenses and more.
- Contact – User can manage all the contacts of Customers & Vendors. User can also view the receivables & payables of each of them & generate customer/vendor statements
- Inventory – User can manage basic inventory of items/services
- Banking – All Cash & Bank Accounts can be added & managed here
- Sales – User can Add/Send/Edit/Covert Estimates/Invoices/Recurring Invoices/Credit Notes/Payment Received for sales related transactions the business
- Purchase – User can Add/Send/Edit/Covert POs/Bills/Recurring Bills/Vendor Credits/Payment Made/Expense/Recurring Expense for purchase related transactions the business
- Accountant – All chart of accountants & Journal Entries can be managed here
- Documents – This is a basic DMS for all bookkeeping related documents(Invoices/Bills/Receipts/Bank Statements)[this works well with Receipts Manager App]
- Reports – Gives access to 40+ different reports including P&L, Cashflow & Balance Sheet
- Organization Profile – User can manage details about their organization & add logo for each transaction document that is generated
- Opening Balances – to enter the opening balance of the last Financial Year when starting to use the software
- User & Role Management – Apart from basic accounting features, user can also invite/control access to different users for Add/View/Delete rights for different section
- Module Preferences – Activate/Inactivate modules when not needed for the business
- Live Chat Support – a 24×7 live chat support is provided inside the software.
FAQs of Zybra
Q. What are the main features of Zybra?
The key features of Zybra are as follows:
- Customer Management
- Inventory Management
- Multi Location
- Online document storage (back-up)
- Quotation & Estimates
- Accounts payable
- Billing & Invoicing
- Financial Accounting
- VAT / CST / GST Reports
- Web-based reporting
- Profit and Loss Statement
Q. How much do the Zybra cost?
The Zybra has 4 plans – 1 Year Plan INR 5000 (Per Year),2 Year Plan INR 8000 (Per Year),3 Year Plan INR 12000 (Per Year),LIFETIME Plan INR 20000 (Per Year).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of Zybra?
Zybra has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does Zybra support?
Zybra supports the following devices: Android
Q. Which operating system does Zybra support?
Zybra support the following operation system : Web App, Windows, Macintosh
Q. What payment method does Zybra support?
Zybra support the following payment methods : Yearly.
Q. What is the deployment type?
Zybra has deployment type : Web based, Installed.