TeamWave offers integrated suite of business apps (Project Management, CRM, HRMS) in one unified platform. It is inspired by best-of-breed SaaS applications and our mission is to make TeamWave a unified platform that delivers everything your business needs.
TeamWave is an integrated suite of business applications for small & medium-sized companies. Applications include CRM, Project Management, HRMS and Contact Management.
TeamWave is inspired by the best of breed SaaS vendors; we are taking some of their features & capabilities, to build ONE unified platform.
- One place for your team to collaborate. Sales, support, dev & marketing departments are now on the same page.
- One place to sell, deliver and support customers
- All apps share the same information. No more duplicating, copying or pasting. Update a contact in one place, and the update happens across all applications.
- Eliminate painful integrations, multiple logins & data inconsistency.
- With TeamWave’s cloud-based web and mobile apps, you can manage your business at work, at home or on the road.
FAQs of TeamWave
Q. What are the main features of TeamWave?
The key features of TeamWave are as follows:
- Cloud Computing
- CRM & Sales Dashboards
- CRM Analytics
- Email Integration
- Marketing Automation
- Plug-And-Play Integration
- Territory Management
- Workflow Management
- Proposal Management
- Product Catalog
Q. How much do the TeamWave cost?
The TeamWave has 1 plan – Basic INR 1650 (Per Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of TeamWave?
TeamWave has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies.
Q. Which mobile platform does TeamWave support?
Note : We are updating soon
Q. Which operating system does TeamWave support?
TeamWave support the following operation system : Web App
Q. What payment method does TeamWave support?
TeamWave support the following payment methods : SAAS.
Q. What is the deployment type?
TeamWave has deployment type : Web Base.