Spine Payroll Overview;
Spine Payroll is very simple, flexible and user-friendly Payroll Management software that takes care of all your requirements relating to employee’s information & salary calculation along with compliance. Spine Payroll captures complete records of the employees, tracks Leave balances, computers Payout & salary reconciliation and generate all Statutory & MIS reports. In India, our offices are based in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nashik, Indore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Ludhiana, Vapi, Vadodara etc. Spine Technologies have the international presence in UAE & GCC countries.
Welcome to Spine Technologies
Spine Payroll is very simple, flexible and user-friendly Payroll Management software that takes care of all your requirements relating to employee’s information & salary calculation along with compliance. Spine Payroll captures complete records of the employees, tracks Leave balances, computers Payout & salary reconciliation and generate all Statutory & MIS reports.
Features of Spine Payroll are mentioned below:
- EIS: Comprehensive Employee information System (EIS) from Basic Employee Information, Qualification, Previous job experience, past emolument, document management.
- Salary Calculation: Different types of salary calculation methods based on annual / Calender/ 30 days/calender excluding weekly offs/ daily basis etc.
- Monthly Reconciliation: The whole process is very user-friendly; a user can select his own criteria to get the accurate result.
- Payslip: Email pay slips and IT projection instead of printing them (to the group of employees or individually) giving tremendous cost saving.
- Arrears Calculation: You may set up rules for each allowance and deduction whether they affect arrears or not.
- Bank Statement: Bank Statement for direct salary transfer to individual employee bank account.
- T.D.S (Income Tax): Tax Projection with expected TDS to be deducted from the current month’s salary. Generation of From 16/16 AA, From 12-BA, From 24Q eTDS, From 27A and ITNS 281 challan of Income Tax.
- Import Existing Data: Past records which are stored in Excel format can be easily imported which helps to quick Golive.
- Letter Writing: Provision to define multiple letter templates to ease the communication with employees.
- Charts: Dynamic Org Charts, Tree structure, Charts and graphs on net salary or any user defined formula or employee count/ department, branch basis etc.
- F n F: Full & Final Settlement with a recovery of assets & revoking the charges of an employee.
- Report Writer: Besides the statutory reports and monthly payslips & MIS reports user can design his own customized reports with powerful report writer tool.
- Statutory Compliance: Calculating and generating PF, ESIC, PT, MLWF & Income Tax(TDs).
- Asset Management: Employee wise asset allocation and recovery.
- Web Based Module: Multi-user facility with superior access control or internet/intranet.
Spine HR Mobile Base Version with the current scenario, HR modules made available on mobile based web version with geo-tracking with the help of Google API.
Rolled Out Web Extension Of Spine Payroll As SELF SERVICE MODULE.
Spine Payroll And Spine HR Equipped With Open Source Database. Spine Payroll and Spine HR made compatible with my SQL.
Spine Technologies is conceived by two senior IT professionals, was incorporated in Mumbai, India December 2001 and rapidly attained profitability. The organization with ‘Zero Debt’, Spine Technologies is an established solution provider with a sound reputation for deriving a value for its clients and employees.
Based in Mumbai, INDIA, Expanded to cities across India Namely Ahmedabad, Chennai, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Nashik, Indore & much more. Spine Technologies have been able to get distributors out of INDIA.Spine specializes in application development for payroll, HR (Human Resource) Management, Fixed Assets management.
The spine is one of the premier solution providers of India. Our business interests vary into a wide gamut of industry sectors like Gems and Jewelry, Media and Entertainment, Pharma, Manufacturing, Logistics and Financial Institutions.
FAQs of Spine Payroll
Q. What are the main features of Spine Payroll?
The key features of Spine Payroll are as follows:
- Bonus, Loan & Advances Management
- Employee Self Service Management
- Expense Management
- Mobile Support
- Payroll Management
- Recruitment Management
- Statutory Compliances
- Training Management
- Pay Slip
- Compatibility with Swap Card
- Arrears Calculation
- Data Security
- Resume Database
- Performance Appraisal
- Events & Reminders
- PF/ESIS Calculation
- Salary Information & History
- Back Office Assistance
Q. How much do the Spine Payroll cost?
Cost not specify.
Free trial : No.
Q. Who are the typical users of Spine Payroll?
Spine Payroll has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does Spine Payroll support?
Spine Payroll supports the following devices: IOS, Android, WinPhone, Blackberry
Q. Which operating system does Spine Payroll support?
Spine Payroll support the following operation system : Web App, Windows
Q. What payment method does Spine Payroll support?
Spine Payrollsupport the following payment methods : Onetime, Saas.
Q. What is the deployment type?
Spine Payroll has deployment type : Install, Web Based.