SalesJunction CRM Reviews
SalesJunction CRM Overview:
SalesJunction CRM exists for one purpose; to provide the very best web based CRM and Sales Force Automation systems for small businesses.
- Opportunity Driven – Account/Contact opportunities are all organized, so you and your team can easily execute your strategy and stay on the same page.
- Service and Support – Call us and we will pickup the phone. Send us an email and we will respond with your answer. Real people providing real support.
- Sales Workflows – Use workflows to automatically setup activities to support your sales process and send notification e-mails.
The free trial was great for our sales team to test the SalesJunction features before selecting our CRM!
- Dashboard – Edit the dashboard to see the information that’s important to you. Reports, views, calendar – whatever helps you focus.
- Automation Tools – Efficient Sales Force Automation features keep your team working within your framework, automating the sales process and increasing effectiveness.
- E-mail Templates – Create the message the way you want it and send it to your contacts whenever you’re ready.
- Alerts and Scheduler – Report Scheduler automatically sends the important reports you or a certain group needs to see every day/week/month, etc.
- iPhone Application – Try our iPhone/iPad App, so you can access and update your records from your device
- Import/Export Data – Makes it easy to bring your data along, or you can sign-up for our data migration assistance where our support team will be happy to help out
- Reporting – Get a handle on key data with standard reports for sales funnels, territory productions, case backlogs, etc., or, build your own custom reports.
- User Control – Administrators control enterprise settings, backups, subscription management and account payments through the customer self-service setup.
- API / Integrations – SalesJunction plays nicely with other systems to keep you connected and organized in the office or when you’re mobile.
- Document Library – The document library lets you store documents to share with others on the team or attach to emails to your contacts.
- Security – We take our customer’s privacy and security very seriously
- Search Utilities – Powerful search utilities allow you to find your records fast, or search our online support resources for the answers you need.
FAQs & SalesJunction CRM Reviews
Q. What are the main features of SalesJunction CRM?
The key features of SalesJunction CRM are as follows:
- CRM & Sales Dashboards
- Customer Support
- Inventory Management
- Lead Generation
- Product Database
- Supplier and Purchase Order Management
- Task Management
- Sales Tracking
- Contact Management
- Team Management
Q. How much do the SalesJunction CRM cost?
The SalesJunction CRM has 1 plan – Basic INR 825 (User/Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of SalesJunction CRM?
SalesJunction CRM has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies.
Q. Which mobile platform does SalesJunction CRM support?
SalesJunction CRM supports the following devices: IOS
Q. Which operating system does SalesJunction CRM support?
SalesJunction CRM support the following operation system : Web App
Q. What payment method does SalesJunction CRM support?
SalesJunction CRM support the following payment methods : SAAS.
Q. What is the deployment type?
SalesJunction CRM has deployment type : Web Base.