PeopleWorks facilitates error free Payroll Management with an efficient and easy to understand user interface. The system’s security parameters ensure that all your employee payroll related data and information is safe; you can access the payroll platform only with an exclusive login and password, thereby making your access completely secure.
The PeopleWorks payroll management solution is very comprehensive and easy to deploy; you can track the status of your payroll processing directly from the tool. With a cloud based platform, PeopleWorks enables you to process payroll for all the employees of your organization, irrespective of their physical location.
Along with a user-friendly interface facilitating ease of use, PeopleWorks’ SaaS based model enables lower cost of operations and ownership, thereby making it the most preferred HR automation solution available in the market today.
Employee Lifecycle Management: Managing human resources and handling their needs on a daily basis is a challenging task in any organization. HR executives are constantly overwhelmed by the excessive amount of employee data available across several platforms. The pressing need to assimilate and integrate this data in a skilful manner is a time-consuming task.
Peopleworks for Human Resource Management
- Attracting the Right Talent: For an organization to carry out its business operations effectively, it is important that the right human resources are organized. Finding the perfect candidate for the envisaged role is of critical importance and the primary requirement of any recruitment initiative in the organization.
- Inducting New Hires into the Organizational Framework: The recruitment process doesn’t end with the hiring of the right candidates. It is equally important that these new hires familiarize themselves with the organization’s policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Nurturing and Managing Hires: Work atmosphere and job pressure are the variables on which an employee’s ability depends. To develop his skills and optimize productivity, he/she needs to have a single minded approach to his/her job responsibilities.
- Managing Separations: Attrition is inherent to any organization and HR has to deal with formalities pertaining to employee separation on a regular basis. There are numerous forms to be filled out and submitted, records to be checked, and work related details to be verified.
FAQs of PeopleWorks
Q. What are the main features of PeopleWorks?
The key features of PeopleWorks are as follows:
- Employee Self Service Management
- Payroll Management
- Task Management
- Leave Management
- MIS Reports
- Events & Reminders
Q. How much do the PeopleWorks cost?
Cost not specify.
Free trial : No.
Q. Who are the typical users of PeopleWorks?
PeopleWorks has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does PeopleWorks support?
PeopleWorks supports the following devices: IOS, Android
Q. Which operating system does PeopleWorks support?
PeopleWorks support the following operation system : Web App
Q. What payment method does PeopleWorks support?
PeopleWorks support the following payment methods : SAAS.
Q. What is the deployment type?
PeopleWorks has deployment type : Web Base.