MSell is Sales Tracking software which is combination of web – based and mobile based application. web-based sales CRM software for the tracking, analysis and forecasting of individual and team sales activities. By the Mobile application the sales activitis are capturing by the field forces from the Market. MSell is such a software which include all types of market activities included for different different Industries.
Secondary sales tracking is essential to organizations with a widespread distribution chain where proper credit control is important, demand is season and product is perishable. mSell is a mobile and web-enabled application which works both Off/Online. It helps in dispatch planning by tracking secondary sales (sales by Distributors) and calculating stock levels at the Distributor. This provides visibility into seasonal changes in consumer demand. This information can be used to improve production planning and reduce procurement cost.
- Lack of visibility of outlet performance history for directing efforts on the right product at the right outlet
- Delayed order processing due to delay in receiving information from the
- Lack of stock holding details at outlet
- Critical information about the competition and market not available in structured
- Too much of manual work in collecting orders and converting them to
- Salesmen following their own processes to conduct sales which reduces the impact of sales efforts
- Salesmen empowered with transaction snapshots of outlets to take informed
- Improved order to cash
- Order processing within minutes of receiving orders from the
- Reduced stock out situations at retailer
- Improved assessment of impact of new product launches, merchandising effectiveness and
Structured processes to enable uniformity in sales calls.
FAQs of mSell:
Q. What are the main features of mSell?
The key features of mSell are as follows:
- Email Integration
- Task Management
- Lead Management
- Call Management
- Performance Metrics
- Sales Performance Management
- Collaboration Tools
- 360° Customer View
- Mobile Sales
Q. How much do the mSell cost?
The mSell has 1 plan – Standard INR 250 (User/Month).
Free trial : No.
Q. Who are the typical users of mSell?
mSell has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does mSell support?
Note : We are updating soon
Q. Which operating system does mSell support?
mSell support the following operation system : Web App
Q. What payment method does mSell support?
mSell support the following payment methods : Monthly,Yearly,Onetime(Perpetual license).
Q. What is the deployment type?
mSell has deployment type : Install, Web Based.