Giddh is an innovative tool designed for undertaking accounting, invoicing and related activities. The tool allows users to add and manage accounts and share the status with relevant stakeholders via e-mail or a secure link which would be live for 24 hours. A user can create, import/export ledgers from any existing software, create invoices and mark update the respective payment status etc.
- Accounts: Allows user to add and manage accounts by adding related information, share them with stakeholders, merge two accounts, move them from one group to another and a lot more easily
- Groups: A multi-level hierarchy allows users to arrange groups more efficiently. Move one group to another and share them with any person associated with it, be it sales manager or the CEO.
- Ledger: A user can create, export and import ledgers to and from other software seamlessly. Individual account ledgers can be shared with respective client(s) via e-mails/SMSs’ which helps them access information on a real time basis.
- Entries: With Giddh users can make direct ledger entries, just like giving and receiving. When users make a single ledger entry, Giddh makes the double entry automatically. It helps users make single entries with multiple transactions, add tax transactions automatically and schedule recurring entries.
- Invoice: Helps generate invoices directly from entries and mail them to concerned persons. Mark Invoices as paid, partially paid or unpaid. Your customers can pay by clicking a button directly from the Invoice.
- Extras: A user can send information to multiple stakeholders by sending bulk mails and SMS directly from Giddh. Multi user access allows more than one person to work on the same task from different locations. Hierarchy and role based accessibility allows them to ensure who sees what when company, groups or accounts are shared with them.
Analysis: All essential business reports are available automatically with options to generate more custom detailed reports. View these reports online as graphs or export them as excel sheets.
FAQs of Giddh:
Q. What are the main features of Giddh?
The key features of Giddh are as follows:
- Banking Integration
- Email Integration
- Financial Management
- Inventory Management
- Mobile Support
- Multi Location
- Multiple Company
- Online document storage (back-up)
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Product Database
- Quotation & Estimates
- Taxation Management
- Invoice Designer
- Accounts payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- General Ledger
- Billing & Invoicing
- Spend Management
- Financial Accounting
- VAT / CST / GST Reports
- TDS / TCS
- Access your Data on the Go
- Web-based reporting
- Trust Accounting
- Fixed Asset Management
Q. How much do the Giddh cost?
The Giddh has 1 plan – Regular INR 4000 (Per Year).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of Giddh?
Giddh has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does Giddh support?
Giddh supports the following devices: IOS, Android
Q. Which operating system does Giddh support?
Giddh support the following operation system : Web App, Windows, Macintosh
Q. What payment method does Giddh support?
Giddh support the following payment methods : Monthly,Yearly.
Q. What is the deployment type?
Giddh has deployment type : Install, Web Based.