Digikhata GST Software simplifies GST Return Filing and GST Invoices, Billing, accounting and provides an easy interface to manage your Business. It has Easy and intuitive Interface for GST services. You can Register on our website for a free demo now!
Our top-notch online accounting software is specially designed to simplify your business functionalities, including point of sales, manufacturing, payroll, branch management, job costing, costing, purchase, sales, inventory, finance, accounting and now even GST. Promising the ideal combination of customization, control, simplicity, and functionality, our accounting software is GST-ready and allows business owners to perform various other functions with ease, such as managing business accounts, expenses, billing and much more. A complete product, our software allows you to operate anytime anywhere, without any system or location boundary.
Following are some important features:–
- Easy & intuitive Interface for GST services
- Accountants life was never easier- Digikhata made it.
- Digikhata has its web-based variant application that runs smoothly on web-based environments.
- Digikhata has the Windows-based variant that a user can install and use it on a windows based system with or without an internet connection.
- Digikhata has all features regarding inventory and accounting management.
- Dedicated Customer support and service with online chat and on-call support
- The user can access details of a particular HSN code from the software itself. Applicable tax rates for a particular HSN code will be available in the software itself. The software will also feature Important Dates reminder so that you don’t miss your returns.
- Digikhata Provides Data Import and Export facility in CSV format.
Our Digikhata Experts will also provide real-time training and demo of our software as an added help to new users.
FAQs of Digikhata:
Q. What are the main features of Digikhata?
The key features of Digikhata are as follows:
- Bonus, Loan & Advances Management
- Expense Management
- Financial Management
- Multi Location
- Multiple Company
- Quotation & Estimates
- Accounts payable
- General Ledger
- Tax Management
- Service Tax
Q. How much do the Digikhata cost?
The Digikhata has 2 plans – Premium Edition INR 8000 (One Time),Free Trial INR 0 (Per Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of Digikhata?
Digikhata has the following typical customers: Personal, Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does Digikhata support?
Digikhata supports the following devices: Android
Q. Which operating system does Digikhata support?
Digikhata support the following operation system : Web App, Windows
Q. What payment method does Digikhata support?
Digikhata support the following payment methods : Onetime(Perpetual license).
Q. What is the deployment type?
Digikhata has deployment type : Install, Web Based.