BOKAS is free GST enabled point of sale software. It has all features which a business need, but at no cost. The software’s features are neatly organized in three, self-explanatory sections of Customer, Transaction and Administration.
BOKAS is free GST enabled point of sale software. It has all features which a business need but at no cost. The software’s features are neatly organized in three, self-explanatory sections of Customer, Transaction and Administration. Software uses very basic language and terminology to make it easy to understand GST & POS Software.
It can be deployed on any modern computer having OS greater than windows 7. It uses Microsoft latest entity framework that makes installation very easy. The software supports two types of databases, namely SQLite and SQL Server. Program allows exporting inventories, sales and GSTR-1 in XLS format. Within the Software’s Settings section, one can tweak various aspects such as company and store details, as well as can set email settings with proper DKIM signature, select other currencies, and even enable images or text watermarks.
The software is completely free till 2019, after which annual license of 1000 INR will be applicable but only on a voluntary basis. So one who can’t afford can use this free without any limitation by making request to us.
Software has following features:-
- Easy one click installation with option to host database on remote server
- Support to database like Sql and SQLite.
- Scheduled transaction for recurring payment.
- QRCode and Linear bar code support for all transactional document.
- Point of sales using Bar code scanner OR manual as per choice
- Bar code weighing machine configured for grocery stores
- Financial Accounting, GST calculation & Inventory Management
- Entry of sale, Purchase, Credit and Debit note
- Import and Export of inventory in XLS/CSV format
- Assign custom taxes OR use GST HSN code
- Multiple Store option with centralized management.
- Export Sales GSTR-1 in .CSV format to upload on GST Portal
- GST integrated Point of Sale (POS).
- Login ID and Password for Operator
- Printing size option A4, A6 and POS.
- Invoice display GST rate of goods.
- Send invoice directly to mail ID.
- Multi-tasking makes software to do many task in background
FAQs of BOKAS
Q. What are the main features of BOKAS?
The key features of BOKAS are as follows:
- POS invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Accounting
Q. How much do the BOKAS cost?
The BOKAS has 1 plan – Freeware INR 0 (Per Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of BOKAS?
BOKAS has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does BOKAS support?
Note : We are updating soon
Q. Which operating system does BOKAS support?
BOKAS support the following operation system : Windows
Q. What payment method does BOKAS support?
BOKAS support the following payment methods : Yearly.
Q. What is the deployment type?
BOKAS has deployment type : On Premises.