Act! CRM Reviews
Act! CRM Overview:
It is affordable and easy to use, Act! is the trusted solution to help individuals, small businesses, and sales teams organize prospect and customer details in one place, send emails, market products and services more effectively, and drive sales results.
Affordable and easy to use, Act! is the trusted solution to help individuals, small businesses, and sales teams organize prospect and customer details in one place, send emails, market products and services more effectively, and drive sales results.
Collaborate with your team to stay up-to-date on the latest contact and activity details, automate best practice sales processes, and send targeted email marketing campaigns – from in the office, or on the road.
- Contact & Activity Management – Track customer information, manage calendars, and prioritize activities.
- Opportunity & Sales Tracking – Convert leads, drive sales through the pipeline, and track productivity.
- Email Marketing – Segment contacts, create and send targeted email campaigns, and prioritize hot leads.
- Automation & Integration – Automate follow-up activities, trigger defined processes, and seamlessly integrate with business tools like Outlook® and Office.
- Mobility – Access Contact, Opportunity, and Calendar details on-the-go.
- Business Insights – Segment and target select customer groups, gain critical business insights, and guide strategic improvements.
- Deployment, Access & Payment Flexibility – Act! offers unparalleled choice when it comes to tailoring a solution that fits with the unique ways you do business.
- Administration & Security – Act! is designed to maximize flexibility and provide a variety of optons for customizing access and securing your data.
FAQs & Act! CRM Reviews
Q. What are the main features of Act! CRM?
The key features of Act! CRM are as follows:
- CRM & Sales Dashboards
- Document Management
- Inventory Management
- Product Database
- Sales Tracking
- Lead Management
- Lead Scoring
- Contract Management
- Proposal Management
- Interaction Tracking
- Quotes Management
Q. How much do the Act! CRM cost?
The Act! CRM has 1 plan – Act! Premium INR 1650 (User/Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of Act! CRM?
Act! CRM has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does Act! CRM support?
Note : We are updating soon
Q. Which operating system does Act! CRM support?
Act! CRM support the following operation system : Web App, Windows
Q. What payment method does Act! CRM support?
Act! CRM support the following payment methods : SAAS.
Q. What is the deployment type?
Act! CRM has deployment type : Install, Web Based.